Graphic Design Intern
The Margaret Elizabeth team is looking for someone who is passionate about telling the story of our brand through beautiful graphics. We need someone who is highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator. We love people who love fashion and who are excited by jewelry. Responsibilities and details:
- Produce branded imagery for the company’s website, email campaigns, and various social media channels.
- Photography and photo styling skills are a huge plus, as we try to create as much original content as possible
- Help manage our blog by creating beautiful content that is in line with our brand
- Compensation: School Credit (if applicable)
- Location: San Francisco (we will consider remote candidates as well)
- Hours: 5-10 hours per week (or more if desired)
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with examples of your work & why you think you'd be a great fit. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Do you have experience making jewelry? We're seeking a new team member who can create some of our pieces in our San Francisco studio. This candidate will manage the majority of our San Francisco based production as well as assist in designing new pieces.
- Experience in hand crafted jewelry
- Experience stringing, crimping, and wire wrapping
- Ability to travel to our studio in the Cow Hollow neighborhood of San Francisco
- 16 hours per week
- Compensation commensurate with experience